Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with treadmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great posts very helpful, I am converting a MC-2100 rev B. board to my mill/lathe and had it functioning perfectly until I inadvertently knocked it out of its default speed control- surges, tried re calibrating to no avail nor did adjusting the board pot. I need to know how to set up a pot for speed control. The console plug gets yanked, using that connector and a portion of the cable to go to a pot becomes thyen a matter of which wires would go where on the pot. The #1 is grd, #2 12vdc+ #3PWM 0-1.5 vt signal, #4 RPM sig., the remaining wires are incline related and of no concern. Any help would be appreciated. This motor from the Nordic Track system is a 2000 watt work horse. My understanding is that none of these "console cable wires" will lead to a board failure if connected incorrectly.

Last edited:
On some treadmills they have different programmed modes that speed up and slow down. Like climbing hills. Could it be in mode like that? Do you have the original control panel to change modes?

Yes the whole control panel is complete, I have disconnected unnecessary circuits i.e. incline motor, calorie counting, etc, and had great speed control until somehow I disrupted the factory calibration. Tried re-calibrating according to the manual and other online tips but to no avail. All functions stop with removal of the 9 pin console connector. It may be that simple potentiometer speed control is not possible with this console board. Tried inserting the pot resistor between the cable's grd and the #3 PWM line, the # 2 12vDC brd. pwr line. Other 4 wires are for the RPM counter, the incline motor with sensor. No speed control. The MC-2100 board is the rev B model not D as originally posted in error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back