Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Spectral Analysis Fourier theorem

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the equation v(t)= A/10+∑_(n=1)^∞▒〖(2A/ nπ ( sinnπ /10)) cos2π (nf_0)t 〗
I need to plot the frequency spectrum of the signal.
SO the AV will be y-axis and f will be the x-axis. in frequency domain

Hi,

I cant read your equation as it has some unrecognizable characters in it. Im not sure why this is so but it's unreadable so maybe you can type it over using more common symbols. Also, when using sine and cosine terms you really should write them in full form such as:
cos(x)
sin(x)

and not:
cosx or cos x
sinx or sin x

That because for more complex equations it is often hard to determine what is inside the sine or cosine and what is outside.

Last edited:
Hi,

I cant read your equation as it has some unrecognizable characters in it. Im not sure why this is so but it's unreadable so maybe you can type it over using more common symbols. Also, when using sine and cosine terms you really should write them in full form such as:
cos(x)
sin(x)

and not:
cosx or cos x
sinx or sin x

That because for more complex equations it is often hard to determine what is inside the sine or cosine and what is outside.
oo...sorry it just because I copy the equation from MS...n it was in equation format
V(t)= A/10+∑(n=1(2A/npi(sin (npi)/10)) cos2pi (n f0)t

Last edited:
Like many others on this forum, I have a look after work to offer help and indeed learn something myself which happens.

However I will gloss over questions worded in such an impossilble way that may appear simple to the OP, but are represented in such a diverse method outside basic trig functions or general globally accepted international terms in engineering.

These are often non language related, but relate to the output of some simulation package, alien to the world of engineering.
Most will offer help when required, but what has been posted and requires more than a casual glance will often be ignored and glossed over.

Draw me a cct or a picture and not an Excel cell ! If I don't know the answer, I work with those who do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back