Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with proteus simulation for sd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanhan

I am doing fatfs sample for sd card. I have created and compiled the example successful but I cannot simulation in proteus.
In the library Mr Chan also provide a schematic for sd connection. I want to simulate this circuit by proteus but it is not work. I use atmega64 in this example. Can anyone kindly help me make a proteus file .DSN to run the example.
Bellow are schematic that Mr Chan provied and my hex file .HEX with mmc file .mmc for simulation.
(If you need more information, please let me know)

I am doing fatfs sample for sd card. I have created and compiled the example successful but I cannot simulation in proteus.
In the library Mr Chan also provide a schematic for sd connection. I want to simulate this circuit by proteus but it is not work. I use atmega64 in this example. Can anyone kindly help me make a proteus file .DSN to run the example.
Bellow are schematic that Mr Chan provied and my hex file .HEX with mmc file .mmc for simulation.
(If you need more information, please let me know)
What's the problem?
Do you get an error?

Where is the Proteus file?

Also your mmc image is not a standard FAT image.

First things first, are you able to succesfully write a sector on the card and then read it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back