Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with PICDEM 2+ DEMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuid

hi !!!
i am new here , and hope that you guys can help with this.
i'm trying to simulate my college's lab in proteus with picdem 2+ demo board (pic18f452) they add 6 leds with switches.

i don't understand in proteus so much every step that i did was some sort of a guess
so excuse me on my ignorance.

experiment 1 :
is when you switch switch number 1 led1 and led2 should turn-off led3-on
if not led1 and led2 --on-- led3 --off-
i've maneged to assign my code (asm file) into the microchip but it doesn't work prefectly.

please tell which file you want me to upload...

Last edited:
O.K
i managed to get the things work but not fully successful,
me and my teacher don't understand where is the problem, can someone please help me with it ?

i checked the codes and it works fine in the lab , also in MPLAB 8.20 IDE with proteus 7.4 as debugger , but still something is there isn't sure the :
the leds start working with no instruction
LED3,LED4,LED5 (seems to get low voltage).
why RE0/RE1 when switch 2 is off are always sending pulses also happen when switch 2 is on RE2 is sending pulses.
i am attaching , 2 asm files and the DSN file of proteus.

Attachments

• picdem.zip
    44 KB · Views: 152
Most people here don't use proteus it's too expensive a piece of software. If you're trying to show the schematic you'll have to take a screen shot and post the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back