Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with my RPC, overload protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldLes

I am trying to improve my RPC (see previous thread) and right now I am thinking of an extra overload protection circuit.
I am slightly familiar with typical three phase motor thermal overload trips, but understand that if used with a single phase motor it is preferable to pass the load through all three sections. However, I want to use just one section, without having the other two sitting there "in the way". My intention is to use the auxiliary contacts to open circuit the coil of the main relay, so an "MCB" type of trip is not suitable.
There may be something available already to do this, but and suggestions ratefully received.
OldLes.

A link to your old thread would be useful for those who don´t read all the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back