Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

FixItDad

Hi All,

No idea if I am in the right place to be honest but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a kids electric ATV powered by a Longway 12m7 24v 7Ah battery.

I have cleverly lost the charging unit for it - I have googled but as a technical idiot I have no idea what kind of charging unit I need for this battery - I just get streams of numbers that mean very little.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

To be honest, as someone who is pretty practical in most areas I am surprised at my ignorance here so will for sure be engineering in some electric science projects with the kids so we can all learn together - I hope to stick around and learn :) but for now any pointers on this basic problem would be seriously appreciated..

Thanks in advance
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back