Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help with basic circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

#RPIM

i need to know how to do this or atleast the name of what can do this

i am making a diy project but i have gottne stuck my input device is a miosture detector and it sends out an iput current when there is moisture but i want it to send out a current when there isnt a current

please reply or give me a link to the answer

thank you

Welcome,

Can you post a link (or the data sheet) for the sensor you are going to use? What voltage powers your system? What do you want the sensor to control?

Unlikely that the sensor puts out a "current"; more likely it puts out a voltage. Making a circuit that inverts when the load is turned on is simple ( a couple of resistors and a transistor). Can you handle that if we give you the values? Knowing were you are located (in the world) helps us suggest where to buy components.

i need to know how to do this or atleast the name of what can do this

i am making a diy project but i have gottne stuck my input device is a miosture detector and it sends out an iput current when there is moisture but i want it to send out a current when there isnt a current

please reply or give me a link to the answer

thank you
Hello RPIM,

Almost certainly we can suggest a circuit to do what you want, but we would need definative information about your requirements and the characteristics of your moisture detector.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back