Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help !!! Ultrasonic nebulizer circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

trankhanhcr

Hi everyone.......... I used circuit as in picture but it not work.....i don't know a frequency by circuit......... Who can calculation frequency in circuit? i need change something to it work at 1.66 MHz..... Thanks....

P/s: My English very bad, please ignore all my errors at forums....... Thanks everyone........

Last edited:
Your picture is not displayed here on the forum.

Don't post the picture on some other site, post it here. Use the Upload a File button at the bottom right hand side of the page.

JimB

Capture.PNG

Without XTAL spec, it cannot work and puts too much power into crystal.

Try this then amplify to suit your needs for V and Zout .e.g. 18V 100V etc.

Choose Op Amp with high slew rate and high V

lvWEz.png

Last edited:
Thanks Tony...... I have used X1 (Crystal) as XTAL spec....... 1.66 MHz..... Reason it not work that power (19V) is low.... Can i use power 24V ???

Reason is insufficient gain at resonance. Beware many small crystals will fail > 1uW power dissipation. Your design lacks too many details.

Hi Tony,
I was originaly going to ask the same question about the crystal frequency but later realised that I think by the label "X1 crystal" he means the ultrasonic transducer. (Rather than a normal quartz crystal to set the oscillator frequency). I have been waiting to find out what he means by "not working". Does it not oscillate at all, is the output too low or is the frequency wrong ? I think the nearest thing to a tuned circuit is C2 (1000 pF) and L1 (33uH) this would have a resonant frequency of 876 Khz. The reactance of the capacitor and inductance at that frequency would be about 182 ohms so that with it being loaded by R1 (10 ohms.) and the base emiter junction (Via C3) the Q of the circuit would ve very low.

Les.

sorry everybody, i need fix my circuit..... I don't want circuit other........ I tried decrease 1/2 L1 ~ 16 uH.... But it not change...... My circuit have work, but it's just like ripples...... Elements H2O not change gas state.......I suspect due to power supply 19V.......I do not know right or wrong......

I doubt your circuit is properly TUNED for 1.66 Mhz.
But I don't have a 1.66 Mhz xtal to actually test it out.
And changing the supply voltage to 24 volts won't fix your problem.

is this your crystal, if so then it is a series resonant 2 Ohm ESR power Au-Ag-PZT crystal, not Quartz, like I assumed incorrectly.

It is not your english but specs missing that is preventing a better answer.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Ultrasonic-Atomizer-for-Humidifier_401813642.html

Reduce 1000pF to 270 pF using plastic or C0G ceramic only or some value in between...

(LC)^2=1/(2pi*f)
L. DCR< 0.05 Ohm and high current rated with SRF>5MHz or Q>40

show photo of layout and scope traces please.

Yes you may increase voltage

When you copy a design, parts must be carefully chosen to match.

These types of design often run at >50 to 80 Vdc

Last edited:
show photo of layout , scope traces please and part numbers of L, C

trankhanhcr,
Can you explain the reason for using a potentiometer in RV1 position when the wiper is not connected to anything ? I would have thought that the wiper should be connected to one end of the track so that bias current to the base of the transistor could be adjusted.

Les.

Hi Les.......
My circuit is taken from
He has done....but i not......... i don't know reason...... I only different about power.....he used power 24V..... i used power 19V........ But i don't know reason a low power such influence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back