Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to recognize the IC marking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willen

The IC used in a power supply as a switching IC of KONKA TV mainboard. The marking "out" and other tiny letters seems unique or encoded. There I can see the IC driving a small smd transistor (maybe) and the transistor driving the final MOSFET which is driving the transformer.

So what is the real number/name of the IC (6 pin SMD) so that I can search about it or replace it.

Attachments

• IMG_20181117_114747.jpg
    IMG_20181117_114747.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hey Willen!
Excellent photo. Did you have a question?

Hi,
I thought the title will be enough. :) I will edit.

it could also be a dual transistor. btw i see some insect wings and what looks to be some dead insects next to that large resistor...

Is **broken link removed** you are asking about?

Gave ya a "Like", JimB, but only because there's no "Groan" Smiley... :banghead:
i thought about it when i posted, but it was too obvious, would have required a double groan...

The old jokes are always the best ones.

Apologies to Willen for the thread drift/hijack, but I just could not resist it.

At least atferrari has been diligent and found the answer to Willens question.

JimB

Is **broken link removed** you are asking about?
Hi,
Sorry, I am not asking about the bigger MOSFET, I am asking about smaller 6 pin IC marked as "out".
The old jokes are always the best ones.

Apologies to Willen for the thread drift/hijack, but I just could not resist it.

At least atferrari has been diligent and found the answer to Willens question.

JimB
It's fine, laughing is good for health. I already crossed through the debugging process and fixed or terminated some bugs. And the problem of firmware has been solved :) but question about hardware is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back