Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to identify a 38 year old transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

essenz

I am restoring a 1966 Lincoln which was equiped with a transistorized ignition system.

I am attempting to overhaul this system, if I cannot then I will have to rewire the car for a conventional breaker-condenser system.

I am still in the process of opening the transistor amplifier assembly - its like breaking into a fortress.

I got the first transistor out. The only markings it has are "466" , "7292988", "6544".

As I get inside the unit I might have more info. It looks like this type of transistor:

https://www.jameco.com/jameco/Products/ProdImag/140151.jpg

Thanks
John

Russlk, I note that on several of your last posts, whenever you give a link to a page, the page's URL is not there. (at least not on my computer :wink: )
All I see is a link to your home page.
What gives?

Just curious,
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back