Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to fix power supply unit of a Projector.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishan

LVPS unit of Optoma EP759 projector.
It's power integration IC has been exploded. Therefore I can't recognize it's number. If anyone know what is the correct number or correct IC,please reply.......
Circuit Board No:- QUASARPOWER QP-6421 Rev5
look at attached photo.
1.0.jpg

As an FYI, anytime you come across an odd pin out package for an IC (specifically a completely missing pin on an otherwise standard package ), check Power Integration.
It is classic indicator of their products.

Recently I needed to repair a power supply which was controlled with IC( 6pins +1 missing).
It was ICE2A0565 (Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller) by Infineon.Unfortunatelly pin 2 was missing and you have 6pin missing.
But I think that a principle can be very similar( if not made also by Infineon)

Recently I needed to repair a power supply which was controlled with IC( 6pins +1 missing).
It was ICE2A0565 (Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller) by Infineon.Unfortunatelly pin 2 was missing and you have 6pin missing.
But I think that a principle can be very similar( if not made also by Infineon)

Thanks Jane 11. Definitely useful information.
In comparison though, as a spinoff of Siemens, Infineon's products tend to be prevalent in European markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back