• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to find a microelectronic component replacement

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Hello Experts
I have some electronic components from a electronic board from a FLUKE 726. The component says "K72" horizontally and "NZ" or "N2" vertically. I am attaching the image. So i have tried to look for the datasheet but it has been impossible. I have checked with the technical support from several pages and not clue. Anybody can give me an idea where i can buy this electronic component. I would appreaciate your help.
It could be a diode. I am attaching the datasheet as well


Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles