Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Needed to locate LCD Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks2k

I am trying to locate without any luck the following LCD Display.
This the LCD Glass and PCB. Info stamped on the rear of the Display/Card is;

Toshiba TLX-1013-EQ
H8A

These displays were used in the Magellan Panel Mount GPS receivers. I need 4 of these displays to replace old weak and hard to read displays.

Thanks for your help

KS2K

go to datasheetarchive.com and type that in. Find the company and go to the companies website. Find a vendor/supplier and there you go

Robot builder 101 said:
go to datasheetarchive.com and type that in. Find the company and go to the companies website. Find a vendor/supplier and there you go

Thanks for the info. I just tried it and 'no records found'. Maybe this part no longer exists as its a 1993 unit ?

KS2K

ks2k said:
Thanks for the info. I just tried it and 'no records found'. Maybe this part no longer exists as its a 1993 unit ?

KS2K

hi,
Try this forum link
https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-&p=Toshiba TLX-1013

I would suggest when you do a Google search, omit some of the trailing characters in the part code.
eg:Toshiba TLX-1013-EQ H8A, reduce to TLX-1013 this makes thse search more generic than the precise/full code.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back