Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed on LED driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the White LED is driven in a high power torch ?....am looking for a switching circuit that can drive 1watt/3watt LED's without wasting power... working off 3 to 5 volts

Last edited:
Mike D'Agostino said:
For driving LEDs up to 50 mA, I use LR-12 Packaged in SO-8. constant current mode. Look at supertex datasheet. Use a 24 Ohm feedback resistor.

I'm just curious - is there any particular reason you prefer the LR-12 to the TL783? I know it's a little cheaper, but the TL783 has tighter regulation, a wider range of voltages and higher current capability.

Hi... Am An Student Can You Help How To Build A Driver Of My Project(step Motor 8 Coils) Pls..... Tanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back