Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help needed for Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasayoo

Hi all,
We are doing a project on Train Traffic Control which provides computer control for the relay interlocking system (i.e. Controlling signals and points) in the railway network. To provide the software control, we need to interface the available relay interlocking system with the computer. As we are doing computer science and engineering, we don’t have much experience on building a circuit from scratch. Are there any solutions (such as interface cards - which can be used to control the bank of relays from pc) available in the market?
It would be a great help if you can provide me some ideas on how we can do this.

Thanks in advance.

How many relays? Is this for a model railroad? Are you dedicating a PC to the project?

As for the prototype we can limit the relays to 8 i.e. controlling only one signal, point and block. We are doing this for the real railway network and have facility to test it. We will be doing this with server and client PCs.

I want to turn on and off a Lam(220 volt AC- 50 HZ) by a RF remote control. Can you help me and offer a circuit
My email is Delphiir[at]gmail[dot]com

TNX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back