Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!!! Metal detector????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rehal

Hello, i have a college project to build a metal detector. i have found that i need a CS209A chip. i cannot find where to buy this type of chip. pls could some 1 help me where to buy this from or does some1 have 1 for sale.
Pls could you get back to me asap or do u know of any simple metal detector circuits that will not need this chip.
Thanks Pitsy

Rehal, I don't mean to be rude, but how did you manage to find this forum, but apparently have not done a Google search for "metal detector schematic"? I got a lot of hits when I did it. Here is one result of that search. There are several other good sites.

This is a proximity switch from ON Semiconductor.

Attachments

• p.JPG
    p.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 455
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back