Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me wid my project plzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samad007

respected members...!!
i m working on a project and want some help.. actually for that project i need "Schematic Electronic Circuit Design of Transmitter & Receiver".. i will be very thankful if someone helps me regarding this project.. :confused:

1) Transmitting and receiving what? IR? RF? Sound? Doughnuts?

2)
Samad007 said:
want some help

What sort of help do you want? You haven't asked a question. Please try to be more specific with the help you need, and at least try to produce the illusion that you've even attempted to do this yourself rather than immediately delegating to the forums. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
thankyou so much giftiger Munsch for Ur reply..
well i want work with BlueTooth and microwave.. can U help me..

i m working on a project and want some help.. actually for that project i need "Schematic Electronic Circuit Design of Transmitter & Receiver of Bluetooth and Microwave with just 10-20 ft working".. i will be very thankful if U helps me regarding this project..

Well when we talk about doughnut transmitters, I was thinking something more along the lines of this...

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back