Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me what do i need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch200269

hey guys im new to this electric stuff, but really have a project i want to play around with as a hobby,

What im working on is a valve that releases air, im thinking to use a solenoid that will stike the valve to realse the are, with a PSI sensor to be able to make the mount of pressure it has in the tank,

By knowing how much pressure it has in the tank i want it to be able to calculate how hard the solenoid has to strike the valve to release a the right amount of air everything as the pressure drops the solinoid will have to strike soft or stay open longer. when the pressure is high it will have to strike fast and hard.

so my question is what parts will i need to be able to make this happened? for it to be programamble and user friendly, i was thinking of using a paintball board with a solinoid on it, would this be possible? thanks for the help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back