Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me to design a noise measuring device

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandtshinde

[/b]hi friend ,can you help me to design a circiut for measuring electronic and electrical noise in a industry .
i am a final year student of electronics . can you help me to find out sites on noise measuring circuits .i am in doubt how to copact a pre charge amplifier to a chopper stablizes amplifier .which transducer to use to measure the tribeoelectric effect .
can you tell me where shall i get the info about this .

Russlk said:
Do you mean electromagnetic radiation? What frequency range, what intensity (microvolts/meter)?
yes i am talking about the noise in the cables carrying signal.they are affected due to trieboelectric effect ie is noise generated due to vibrations ,due to stray capacitance and yes in microvolts/meter.if you want to known more of this i can mail you my synopisis.tell me your email id i will do it .my mail id is anand_andyboy@indiatimes.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back