Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP me please as possible as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the kid a chance, let him make a life-dependant system..... what's the worst that could happen! beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep............ "frantic typing", "Electrotech, my patient is on the operating table, things don't seem to be going too well, what's wrong? FIX IT 4 ME NOW!!, oh and btw, does anyone know a good CPR forum?"

lmao ;)

Give the kid a chance, let him make a life-dependant system..... what's the worst that could happen! beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep............ "frantic typing", "Electrotech, my patient is on the operating table, things don't seem to be going too well, what's wrong? FIX IT 4 ME NOW!!, oh and btw, does anyone know a good CPR forum?"

lmao

What did you just call me?

I think he was refering to the original poster (the one who is trying to make a life dependent system):D I know what your thinking. scary huh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back