Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP me please as possible as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radwanew2

I have to design Back up System.It is required to operate medical devices continuously, so the main source is being monitored and if it failed, another back up source will get in service and I have to count the time in which the main source was absent till it comes again . The project should be a microcontroller based system (AT89S52) . I want you to help me in the software in assemlbe .

Iwill be wait for your replies.
Thanks
Rody:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you should be waiting for the professor to kick your ass, too! I hope you have fun figuring out the project on your own, because THIS IS YOUR JOB, NOT OURS! You figure out your own hardware and software. What, do you think we are here to do your homework? If so, you have another thing coming, Rody.

If you really insist on cheating, here is a full schematic, with some source code;

DELETED MY MODERATOR!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that link! Not the one i posted, the one philba posted. :) That should be something that the each forum member should have to agree to before signing up to this forum. :cool:

I think the link posted by Philba is great. I have used it several times, with vague requests, while letting the person know it is directed at school projects, but still applies. I think if we all start passing it out for vague requests, it will surly improve the quality of this board.

Oh, so no body likes my solution? :( I feel like an outcast. :) lol. Fine, let's start posting that link as the reply to all the dumb questions around here. I don't think the moderators wold mind us posting the same link over 100 times per day! :)

Cheer up, there, Marks! As the kids here say: OTL (think of the O as the head, and the L as the legs - the riser of the T are the arms.) Pick yourself up!

I like your enthusiasm, and fire, but I think it may chase some people who could become helpful later, away. :D

As much as some of these threads are fun to read, maybe it would be wise to have someone write a vbulletin hack that would prevent users with less than 10 posts creating a thread with the words "help, urgent, please, final project" and require at least 250 words to be written. :/

Cheer up, there, Marks! As the kids here say: OTL (think of the O as the head, and the L as the legs - the riser of the T are the arms.) Pick yourself up!

I like your enthusiasm, and fire, but I think it may chase some people who could become helpful later, away.

I was being sarcastic. :)

Marks256, I think the problem is that the woman (on the right) in the picture is just not everyones cup of tea!:D :D :D Most people (Here anyways) prefer their women to be shaved.
EDIT: BTW I like williams idea!

Marks256 said:

Sig239 said:
Marks256, I think the problem is that the woman (on the right) in the picture is just not everyones cup of tea!:D :D :D Most people (Here anyways) prefer their women to be shaved.
EDIT: BTW I like williams idea!

Williams = william at my blue room
references to women in the picture= bait to draw poor unsuspecting individuals in to clicking on your link:D

Oh, so you like the "Trick", eh? I thought it was pretty clever. :)

Only problem is that when I hovered the cursor over the link I saw the name of the jpg in the status bar.he he

Yes, i was thinking about uploading it to the Image shack, and then rename it as something else! :) I don't think they are smart enough to check.
Hey, why was the link deleted? C'mon Nigel, don't you think that is funny? :) What is wrong with posting the link to the picture. I was nice enough to not SHOW the image, just link to it. I think it is funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back