Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me out with pic tutorials....

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayd

hello,
i would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out with free tutorials and simulators.... have to do a project with 16f877a pic.... pls help....
thanks,
akshay

Or searching the net? Google for PIC tutorial
You could have been reading actual useful information in the same time it took you to write half of your post.

I just did, Nigel's site is the #2 link.

thanks..... nigel

thank u nigel.... ur site was very helpful..... but where can i get more info..... specifically abt 16f877a..... i tried googling it... but was not of much use....
thanks a lot,
akshay

akshayd said:
thank u nigel.... ur site was very helpful..... but where can i get more info..... specifically abt 16f877a

The 16F877a uses the same 14 bit core as all my tutorials, and some are specific for the 876/877 as well, plus there's a page which gives the very small changes requied from 628 to 876/7.

I've put together a knowledge base as I've learnt new things with PIC Micros, so far I've got;

LED's

Switch's

7 Segment Displays

LCD's

12 Button Keypad

TLP/RLP434A RF Modules

Computer Keypad Controller (WoW auto leveler)

Xbee RF Modules (2400FT transmitters)

DS1307 Time and Date Chip

EEPROMS

DS18S20 Digital Thermometer

LM35DZ High Precision Thermometer

Serial Comms (I2C, SPI and 1 Wire)

DC Motors

Bipolar Stepper Motors (L297 and L298 Controllers)

Unipolar Stepper Motors (With The ULN2003)

OP-Amps (Non Inverting and Inverting)

Digital To Analogue Conversions

Analogue To Digital Conversions

RS232 Comms with your PC via a DS275

ULN2003 - Excellent High Power Controller

Relays

RGB LED's

Its all in PIC Basic, a Higher level Language, plenty of circuit diagrams and pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back