Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help me in making a robot arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitin21

hi! can you help me guys in making a robot arm(run by a DC motor) that can grip. a simple robot arm with no computer program at all. can you give me the materials needed and a complete step-by step procedures in making a good one.. asap plss.. :? thanx!

materials pls..

thanx! but can i ask, what materials are needed here and how am i going to build it? :?:

Kitin21, your question is rather broad, a robotic arm can be made from various materials such as aluminum, hard plastic or even wood. As to how to go about designing and building it, the skys the limit, well actually its limited by your mechanical skill level , the materials you have on-hand and the tools you have.
Lynixmotion sells robotic arms made from plastic, it uses DC servo motors and can be control from a computer with appropriate software.

Heres a link:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back