Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help>>>long delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
MPLAB just keeps getting better. I always stick to the old versions until my PC dies and I haven no choice but to update :) I did not know about the stopwatch, and bet there is a whole hosts of other features I do not know about and most likely will never use.

I use my digital scope as my stopwatch :) Sooner or later all these novices will finally understand that you need not go outside the device's datasheet and the plethura of Microchips applications notes. The PIC is complete. When will they learn?

Hero999 said:
Anyway if all I wanted was a timer and I wasn't bothered about accuracy I wouldn't bother programming a PIC, I would use a simple CMOS oscillator/counter IC.
Hi Hero if you want a 48hrs timer to turn on a relay. How do you do?
Are you using decade counters in cascading method? Adding more IC’s to the circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back