Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help !!! Indedifying smd component SAA96.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.T.

I ve got an tablet for repair model APAD or EPAD with the WM8505 processor, and at the mainboard at the power sigment have one burned smd component with code SAA96 .
The package from that component is SOT323 or SOT353 (Iam not sure about that, it look like to theese packages) with 5 pins.
I have looked al the sites trying dind out which component it is, but with no result.
PLASE I NEED YOUR HELP.

With many regards G.T.

You may need to add some extra digits to that to find it. Thay may not have printed the hole part number. If it was with the power stuff than maybe a regulator? Can you post a pic?

Saa96

Good morning to everyone.

After hours searching the internet looking for the braincracker code nr. SAA96 **broken link removed** from the SMD component, i have the indentification!!!! ( I think so. ).
**broken link removed**

Has someone else an suggestion?
Please reply.
Thanks . G.T.:):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back