Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in building a 24vdc to 230vac circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josivo

Hello, i m looking forward to build a circuit which steps up 24v dc to Mains AC supply with a power of minimum 500-600watts ! Plz help guys

Big, complex project. Sure you cant buy one?

I m trying to keep the cost as low as possible... As this is gonna be a project! So if i go to buy one.. It costs really high amount and also i dint find any which builds up only at 600watts , i mean they have of high wattage.. Staring from 1500watts! And thus the price increases!! Soo i would like to make one

Us knowing what your power source is and what load you plan to power with it and why would help a lot.

This would not be a project for anybody without several years experience in the filed. You would do well to take advice from MikeMl in post #2. Buy one.

edit: spelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back