Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identifying voltage on an MPP capacitor from a samsung tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

meche8

Hey everyone!

A capacitor in the family samsung plasma tv blew out last night (turned on for the first time in a long while) and I'm having trouble deciphering the code on the failed capacitor. Here's what I have so far:

Printed on the Capacitor: MPP225K 2N C1118339.F

MPP: Metallized Polypropylene Capacitor
225: 22*10^5pF = 2.2uF
K: +/- 10% Tolerance
2N: related to voltage? The "N" doesn't seem to match any charts that I've been able to find.

Beyond that, I'm completely lost. The tv model is PN51F5300AFXZA. All I need is the voltage and then I can order a similar replacement, if not the exact piece. Any help would be much appreciated!

I've attached pictures of the capacitor failure as well as the labeling on the side:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back