Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help identify

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudmiksen

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify some of the pieces out of this schematic or maybe what its drawn off. It's from a semi-famous internet hoaxer calling himself John Titor, claiming to be from the future. Any help identifying this thing or opinions on it would be awesome, thanks. I doubt the hoaxer drew it himself.

Attachments

• fetch6.jpg
    fetch6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 284
http://www.johntitor.com/

It's a time machine. Think he claims the military built it. Use the drop-down at the top of his page to get more picture (small, crappy, low res...). Seems to be some kind of nut-job visionary from the future (2036)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back