Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help help me on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinans

hi.......i have to make a circuit in which i need to convert few words spoken on microphone into digital signals........each of the 4 words should have 4 diferent variations of digital signals.....varying between voltage leves of 0 and 5 volts......plz suggest me how to go abt it.......what all i need...whats all i need to search for and what all i need to study for this project:(

thanx

hey thanx for giving me that site....but i would want to make a circuit not buy its kit........and the circuit diagram is given.......so i can make that circuuit but i have no idea abt how to program that IC

The HM2007 is programmed with the circuit given on the site (the keypad and LED display)
Google HM2007 for the datasheet and more info.

so you mean to say that i jus need to get the components and solder it and the circuit starts working and i neednt program it any way??? please do reply whateva yu know...u wud be of gr8 help.....

If you build it as it's pictured yes, you program it with the keypad. You'll have to read the datasheet to find out its default modes. You may be able to build a simpler version of it if you only need a few functions.

hey what abt pin 36 to 43.....are they to be shorted with pin 11 to 28 of SK ram and pin 14 to 3 of the other IC.....i guess not.....i m sorry i m new to this and unaware of the conventions......how to connect those pins....and also how to get the pins of LEDs connected to 7448.....whats the natural convention there......plz do reply.....

The solid line indicates a bus not a short. Just wire up the same according to the pin descriptions. You'll need the datasheets for all the ICs in the circuit. This is not an overly complex project but it would require some past experience to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back