Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP HELP HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robolearner

First, Thanx to all you for guiding me on the topic i posted earlier concerning to the college project i have to complete.....

Friends, the time for my project is going out... and still i have not even reached to any small conclusion for my project..

can any one of you give the design of whole project..i.e.( Controlling a Vehicle through Computer wirelessly with a good range....

it should include capturing images frm camera of vehicle and controlling vehicle through keyboard...

PLEASE GIVE THE DESIGN WITH ALL SPECIFICATIONS CIRCUITS CODING SO THAT IT COULD SAVE ME IN MY COLLEGE POJECT>>>I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO HIM/HER...

deepak

robolearner

er_deepak2005@rediffmail.com

tthanx willib for reply

for practical purpose i have got nothing........

but for theoretical purpose.... i have got wht stepper motors are.... how they work......and something about microcontrollers...... but i havenot got any thing particular which can help me in building my project....

if u can halp me i will be very thankful to you....

deepak
robolearner

my mail ID is
er_deepak2005@rediffmail.com

Well

Hello deepak

Transmitting the image stuff is not easy ... My advice

Buy an RC car :) .. mount wireless camera on it . Rip the R/C remote and interface it with the parallel port . Use either a TC card to capture video from wieless cam / or a wifi card if ur remote cam is blutooth enbled :) . Simple and easy not much work involved . But you might require a little high budget dut to the wireless cameras :) .

E-max 23

I would say get your self a e-max 23, this is the best thing since woman my friend. If you do go out and get one ask for the 4th series with the seven pins in the "hex sole", this is actually a small robot that you can program to do what ever you want, if I must say so myself, the only problem i had was with walking at knight when I want to sleep. Remember my friend, this is like an animal, when it1s there, no more turning back, just forward. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back