Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for the deeply ignorant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWRS

This may be below you guys, but I have made a figurine and want to add audio of the figure's theme song. What parts do I need? Would the manufacturer of the part load in the audio, or is that something I need to do myself? Any ideas/ suggestions would be helpful.

The easiest sollution I can think of is to take apart one of those talking picture frames, which lets you record an audio bit and play it back. The entire module is in there, and it shouldn't be too big, you should be able to make a custom case for it that would act as the figures stand.

I've also seen kits for just the voice recorder section that will let you store 20 seconds of audio.

An alternative would be a really cheap MP3 player and a small amp, if you want minutes of audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back