Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for my science project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sceadwian said:
What we have here is a failure to communicate... Nothing more, nothing less. Bigots beware! The reaction is actually out of the numbers of respondants, the average American looking for their final year project probably already copied it off a classmate and is sueing for patent rights as we speak! To say that 4 out of 5 posts of people asking for homework help from India is a point against their culture is like asking where the 4 other Americans are right now, probably out on kegers.

Anyone over 20 years of age (myself included I'm 29 now gonna hit the next decade mark soon) TAKE NOTE. We are out, they are in, get used to the culture, or you're going to sound like old farts real soon here, and be left with the dust like every previous generation =)
You're convoluted with your assumptions! I can assure you that at my American university, our senior students submit design projects of their own creative ideas and do the work themselves. They don't fool the professors and that is closely monitored and checked. These are hundreds of bright students doing serious projects and research like modifying small engines to get extreme fuel economy and increased power; nanotechnology, polymers research, improved photographic resolution of molecular and atomic particles, etc. I attend the event yearly and their projects either end up benefitting the community or are funded by a manufacturer in exchange for the results. The students also do a formal presentation on their project while wearing business attire. Learn some facts so you don't speak out of ignorance.

I don't mean to be rude, but why do i seem to think that their standards in India are too low? Maybe they should move the GPA requirements up a bit (maybe ABOVE 2.9)......................

General Eelectric Corp. employs a good many engineers from India and it's nearby neighbors. These are intelligent, thinking people that I have come in contact with. This makes me wonder about the two extremes that I see happening here.

I know and have worked with some intelligent, thinking Canadians whose ancestors came from India long ago. The lazy culture is forgotten in them and their English is perfect.

Unfortunately there are no illegal "supplements" that can reverse the lazy pandemic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back