Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for my science project

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is conserving HIS energy by asking US to do the work for him.

mangai said:
hello,
i am going to do a project on energy conservation. can you please suuggest a topic and guidelines about how to do it.
Get yourself a trifold display board. On the left wing of it, display how many watts your computer consumed and cost you in money to operate while registering yourself in this forum and posting your question. On the middle section present your method on conserving energy by shutting off your computer and monitor. Show dagrams or photos of you actually pulling the plugs from the wall sockets. On the right wing of the display board, show a copy of next month's electric bill and the cost savings you have reaped, along with your lowered reliance on coal, hydroelectric, and nuclearl fuels used to generate electricity. :rolleyes:

Seriously, do something on generating and storing electrical energy from solar energy. If that doesn't agree with you, try detailing how you conserve energy by being a couch potato, staying home all day, jobless and with a tv remote in your hand.

audioguru said:
Another begging student from the same country.

Give him .05 points for filling in that part of the profile.

AudioGuru, do you read you PM here? I sent you one and did not hear back.

I get a notification about a PM to me while I am in the middle of another reply then I forget about looking at the PM.

Most PMs I get are from begging students from "over there" wanting me to design a circuit for them.

Got ya. I sent you one and did not hear back.. Never thought about that, I get them to and humor a few. :)

I once had a guy ask me to design an RC helicopter for him...from scratch...MECHANICALLY and electrically...ROFL.

I don't think you can steer a RadioShack helicopter. It just tries to face into the wind and if it accellerates then it goes to where the wind is coming from if the wind isn't too strong. If it deaccellerates then the wind blows it along.
If there is no wind then you can't control the direction it goes.

dknguyen, The schematic should have been a 'whirlybird' paper helicopter, and the remote control should have been a vacume cleaner. =>

hello,dont talk about my country.i made a mistake by asking for help in this forum(for a simple project).dont think our countrymen can think by ourself.AMERICANS-are u all horned.brutal whites.
Don't make me reach through this monitor to slap you a good one!

mangai said:
hello,dont talk about my country.i made a mistake by asking for help in this forum(for a simple project).dont think our countrymen can think by ourself.AMERICANS-are u all horned.brutal whites.

No, you made a mistake by asking a stupid question. The constant influx of project requests from your country would lead anyone to believe that no one over there can think for themselves. We Americans my be horned and brutal, but at least we know how to create and manage a project.

I also don't think audioguru appreciated being called an American either!

I am white-skinned but I don't have horns and I am not brutal like Americans. I don't carry a gun like Americans. I don't talk with a hill-billy accent or a southern drawl accent like Americans.

Maybe lazy Indian students should beg for a project on a forum in India.

More than 3/5 (maybe even 4/5) of posts by people asking for people to do their homework for them have indicated they are from India. THe reaction people are having isn't being caused by out of nowhere.

What we have here is a failure to communicate... Nothing more, nothing less. Bigots beware! The reaction is actually out of the numbers of respondants, the average American looking for their final year project probably already copied it off a classmate and is sueing for patent rights as we speak! To say that 4 out of 5 posts of people asking for homework help from India is a point against their culture is like asking where the 4 other Americans are right now, probably out on kegers.

Anyone over 20 years of age (myself included I'm 29 now gonna hit the next decade mark soon) TAKE NOTE. We are out, they are in, get used to the culture, or you're going to sound like old farts real soon here, and be left with the dust like every previous generation =)

Last edited:
If he believes his countrymen are being misrepresented, then he shouldn't go around mispresenting them more by becoming one of the bad apples. Around the university here, I find students trust the work of a classmate more than some stranger on the internet. Maybe it's a more competitive atmosphere in India so students are less willing to pass copied work amongst themselves, which is good. THe problem is that the few bad apples go online to get copied work and therefore their cheating is much more public, tarnishing the image of the entire group when cheating might actually happening less than places where the cheating is kept internal.

"Tragedy of the commons."

Last edited:
There are Billions of lazy Indian students looking for somebody to do their homework for them, but only Millions of us and maybe we do our own homework.

If we did our own homework we'd know there were 100 of them for every one of us, and actually have studied and perhaps have had something intersting to add to the converstation. As it is the ratio is currently only what 4 or 6 to one against our own stupidity? Genius is relative.

mangai said:
WTH? He just PM'd me this very quote?:confused: Did my reply to him mention anything about his country? No.
Gosh, keep this guy away from electricity, please! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back