Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for : DTMF remote control with mt8880

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat-21

I'm doin a school project that controls 4 devices. The problem is that I'm not really good in programmation. My project must be progammed in C language.The mt8880 needs a microcontroler. I wanna use a PIC16F84. So I would like some help to program the microcontroler to co control the Dtmf decoder.

excuse me my enlish isn't realy good.

[/b]

Pat-21 said:
I'm doin a school project that controls 4 devices. The problem is that I'm not really good in programmation. My project must be progammed in C language.The mt8880 needs a microcontroler. I wanna use a PIC16F84. So I would like some help to program the microcontroler to co control the Dtmf decoder.

excuse me my enlish isn't realy good.

[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back