Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help for circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

I got bored trying all circuits. I had to buy so many components and finally dump them all as i need to change the whole circuit. so i am posting here so that i can get circuits that are tested. I need two circuits.

I need a pass circuit. I mean if i give a 3v pulse the circuit to work and stop when the signal is zero. my load rating is 6volts, 500ma.

The other circuit is a converse of this. that means, when a 3v signal comes, the circuits should stop and for a zero it should run. The laod rating is same as above

Ill eagerly waiting for a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back