Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help fitting relay to perf board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcwatson84

I'm new to this, but I've designed and tested a circuit on a breadboard and now I need to get it on a permanent perfboard. The relay pins are .1 in spacing, with the exception of this one weird pin in the middle-left for the positive terminal. Where can I get a perf board that fits this relay?

Here's the link:
https://www.digikey.com/product-det...brumfield-relays/RT424F12/RT424F12-ND/1128677

And below the diagram from the documentation...

**broken link removed**

That is the bi-stable version, is this what you need? otherwise the two pin is standard .1"-.2" spacing.
If the bistable version you may have to 'customize' the board slightly with a larger hole and a jumper wire.
IOW get creative.
Max.

Yep I definitely need the 2 coil version. So they don't make boards that fit these?
I guess everyone just drills larger holes for these? I can do that, but was hoping there'd be a standard mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back