Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help: any idea about cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charle08

can anyone help me regarding a camera that is triggered by a switch? do you have any idea what kind of camera is the cheapest and best way to use by a triggering device. thanks! more power!Ü :D

what kind of camera? security camera? handheld?

there are probably newer handheld cameras that will start recording at a certain time.

if its a CCTV or something like that, how about using one of those wall timers to turn on the recording system?

i'm planning to use a security camera. hooked in a modem to capture images ready to send pictures. any schematics of wall timers as a recording or capturing system? thanx for the reply and more power!

well i was thinking just use the wall timer to turn on the whole system.

I suppose though that you could just run the signal through it just like you would run power through it. It might be too lossy though, or it might pick up interference because it wouldnt be shielded. wouldnt be too hard to shield it though. give it a try :lol:

of course you could do it other more professional ways, but this is very nice and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back