Help......... 12C509A hex back to asm????

Status
Not open for further replies.

egg0900

Does anyone know how to convert this hex program file back to asm so i can be able to burn it to other chips? You see i read another chip for wich a program i would like to copy and i saved it..... but, when i tried to write it to another it did not work......would anyone know how to disassemble the hex code to determin what needs to be changed to complete my project?

Attachments

• reader.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 412

My programmer software, WinPicProg, will disassemble it, here's the resultant source code - which looks a little strange?.

Attachments

• readersource.zip
    613 bytes · Views: 415
:wink:

It took me a while to twig..... but you know why the asm looks weird..... the hex is from a code protected 508x, the first 64 words are never code protected (remember this if you are selling a 508 with less than 64 words).

egg0900, you need to read an un-code protected part..... if I was a cynic........ 8)

Hope this helps

reader

is their anything i can do? I am constructing a door lock control module with a magnetic card. It will only read track two so their for i have a file i have downloaded from microchip but , i cant seem to get it to work...

Attachments

• reader_with_pic.zip
    157.8 KB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…