Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello-I Am Unwinding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I understand that this thread is free and easy as to unwind. So I hope by posting here on my first visit is not gor to get me reprimanded for my introduction?
This si also a test to see if my posts get posted, as they generally disappear just after sugn up.

Thank you

This si also a test to see if my posts get posted, as they generally disappear just after sugn up.
I'm not surprised.... They are a bit incomprehensible.. I had to read them a couple of times to try and understand.. I thought you were on LSD or something!! If you need help, then just tone down the adlib. It tends to make the post unreadable..

I'm not surprised.... They are a bit incomprehensible.. I had to read them a couple of times to try and understand.. I thought you were on LSD or something!! If you need help, then just tone down the adlib. It tends to make the post unreadable..

Philosophical ......rendering new age horizons! Probably transversed into an Earth parallel, as some alien could be eating his chips on my hard copy?

I am on LSD. (Loud Sound Demonstrations)

We don't usually allow these discussions on ETO as they cause a whole host of arguments..

Most here are sceptical about these sort of topics and threads normally get trashed.. I am watching, but we seem to still on some sort of track!! I will shut it down when folk get angry... Usually its the OP ( you ) so well done for that!

We don't usually allow these discussions on ETO as they cause a whole host of arguments..

Most here are sceptical about these sort of topics and threads normally get trashed.. I am watching, but we seem to still on some sort of track!! I will shut it down when folk get angry... Usually its the OP ( you ) so well done for that!

Why??????????

Some here are Atheists and Christians. Are we not allowed to be positive or sceptical?

Is George Orwell 1984 really here as well?

I told you folks the truth.

So we ARE going back to the 1800s.

Far beyond as well...as to be sceptical is good that way my ideas are trashed?

Same with Einstein when his ideas were trashed in Germany. Newton and his ideas of linear motion plus all the famous astronomers before Columbus came along to show that the Earth was round.

Trash a marvel of modern science???
I am honoured that these are SCEPTICS as I thought I may have been dealing with REAL people with divine thought?

So...anger because of failure that the cogs no longer work in the materialistic world when my device is showing a bandwidth greater towards the hidden world that is DENIED by both You,
them and SCIENCE .

What is it.....have I upset the plan so badly that I have shook the very foundation if innovation and thought????

Rules, rules about plagiarism, copying, using the incorrect word......oh dear...has mankind really gone so far back???

Wot...with a cup of tea in my hand whilst I am unwinding?
What have I done now?

You have been yourself. Is that not obvious? Have your ghost buddies not informed you of that yet? :confused:

You see....I cause anger...paranoia and Ia m asked why?

Actually, I am pretty sure the paranoia is all on your end. No one here is afraid to type the names of common public business for fear of reprisals for it.

Sears, K-mart, Walmart, Napa, Hooters, New York Stock Exchange, Microsoft, Apple. The Catholic Church. The Illuminati. The Freemasons, PETA. NASA Nope. No one's coming here sue me for it! :D

I keep telling them my thoughts and they get angry?

It happens when people make claims but give no valid proof over and over. It tend to come of as self discrediting and rather trollish after a while.
Rather like this latest thread here. Really incoherently trolish. :rolleyes:

I told you folks the truth.

Nope, you told us a very unfounded opinion. Nothing more. Truth is confirmable by many. Your views are only confirmable by you, someone who had in near everyone else's views been taken to be a troll by now.

Same with Einstein when his ideas were trashed in Germany. Newton and his ideas of linear motion plus all the famous astronomers before Columbus came along to show that the Earth was round.

Trash a marvel of modern science???

Actually their work was based on both already proven science and plausible theory that just needed confirmation by combining multiple already proven concepts together all at once.

Yours has not despite having been studied and scrutinized countless times in countless ways in both the real scientific and religious fields over the centuries. Lots of anecdotal claims does not make something real when most of those claims can be easily discredited with real proven scientific explanations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back