Hello Good Folks! I thought I would drop in and introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBaseONE2

Looks like a good community here. I'm certain to enjoy a bit of time, with you all, from time to time. As time permits.

I am an electronic repair technician (recently my own boss of a small repair shop), a husband of a great Little Lady for close to 21 years now. A father of two, a girl and boy, ages 16 and 14 respectively.

For fun I enjoy sci-fi, playing chess with my kids, study in the new technologies, and my BIKE! Lord knows I do love to feel the wind thru my beard!

And as I'm sure by now you can tell, upon occassions I have been known to enjoy a nip or two. LOL.

I think I will sit down now before I embarrass myself. LOL

Hi Starbase, welcome to the forum..... I too enjoy the wind in my beard but have not been able to ride for some time now (ho-hum).... Hope you enjoy yourself here and post lots of good stuff..

Welcome to the forum kindered spirit , you will find some challenging posts here... keep an eye out for anything entitled " Help I need a project"

Starbase, welcome to Elctro Tech online, I'm also new, but one thing to tell you about the forum: I found a lot of help and I felt that everybody is ready to help me. you just explain your requirements clearly, sure you will get a suggestion or more, a practical ones.

welcome again and good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…