Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

3mconverter

Thanks for this forum and those of you that have kept it alive and growing for so long.

I'm a new member here, but i've been tinkering with electronics since the early 80s. I first started with an attempt to wrap a coil for an early science project. I later moved on to building hobby grade RC cars. That's were the bug really bit me. Still have that bug today. I was fortunate to land a job in the military that allowed me to persue elctronics and mechanics. Thats when it turned to a career.

This is a really helpful forum and i'm glad I found it. I'll be back around from time to time to check in and absorb the knowledge you folks have to offer.

Thanks again!

welcome,
Please fill in your "location". It helps with questions like "where can I get parts?".

Welcome, 3mconverter.
... I was fortunate to land a job in the military that allowed me to persue elctronics and mechanics. Thats when it turned to a career. ...
What branch and when? USN for me, 1967 to 1974. Also electronics.

Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back