Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello all, I never introduced myself properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0sh

My name is Andrew Ayers, and I live in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

My website is phoenixgarage.org || crazy ideas, irrational projects

I found electro-tech via google; mainly when trying to find answers to other problems. I'm a member of the Arduino forums, and thought I could maybe help others on non-Arduino tasks as well. In my past dealings with this forum, it seemed like a great resource and I wanted to contribute.

I am a software developer by profession; too many languages and tools to list here, but right now I am employed developing LAMP-based applications (the applications are all browser-based, but not all of them are on the web).

My other interests span a gamut of things, but most are focused on computers and electronics (big surprise); the main ones being robotics, virtual/augmented reality, artificial intelligence, singularity/futurism, computer history, etc.

HI everybody

How are you? I am here in this board newbie. this is very nice board and having informative information. I hope that I will be getting more information from this board. I hope that everybody share with me and give me more informative opinion. I come from BD.

thanks
Juliakhanam

video game accessories-NDS Accessories

Last edited:
I've never been on this particular forum before tonight. And I just want to say to cr0sh that I'm glad he has joined us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back