Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heelppp!!!!! 16f628 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here a simple one

Attachments

• motorZ1.PNG
    motorZ1.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 145
I don't use Proteus or breadboards (unreliable), I'd prefer to hand wire prototypes as I'm from the age of wire-wrapping. I do use the debugger and MPLAB simulator.

Burt,
On your circuit
Check the bias current path from the +B thru the PNP forward biased diode and the clamp diodes in the PIC.???

eric I posted a short didn't I I did that totally backwards It wasn't even no ware near right.

See if this is not better

Attachments

• MotorSW.PNG
    MotorSW.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Hey I inserted resistance instead motor and everything worked fine! I think it's really EMF but flyback diode didn't help :( I inserted it as shown on figure..... why didn't it work? unfortunatelly I don't have oscilloscope to explore it

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 143
Hey I inserted resistance instead motor and everything worked fine! I think it's really EMF but flyback diode didn't help :( I inserted it as shown on figure..... why didn't it work? unfortunatelly I don't have oscilloscope to explore it

hi z93,
The diode is drawn the wrong way around.

Oh yes I drew incorrecly, but in my project I inserted correctly, I'm lazy to upload it again so imagine that it's rotated by 180

here I uploaded them

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 141
  • untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    308.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 142
Metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor are voltage controlled. zhaniko93 is using one that's not able to turn on at 5 volts right. His 9 volts motor supply make's it a if'e it may work some time and may not. In Mulisims 11 it will not turn on with 5 volts at the gate.

Hi,
The decoupling you show on that diagram is far too little for reliable operation when driving loads.
Use at least a 47uF or 100uF and two or three 100nF, one located near the PIC

be80be
Gate Threshold Voltage MAX is 4V and why isn't 5v enough?

ericgibbs
I'll buy them. will electrolyte capacitors be appripriate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back