Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman100

ok, i know i already started a thread for an electronic hopper for my paintball gun, but now i need to make a headset to put into my mask to commnuicate with other team mates. So i need a headset that we can set to a certain frequency and i guess i can just put it into my pocket or sumthin , then i just need a mic to put in my mask. i need help! schematics plz.

look on the internet for communication devices or transceivers. the wideband mics wouldnt work because it would be coming in close contact with your face, which would change the inductance and therefore the frequency. id recommend something that doesnt rely on an LC circuit, unless there is a more stable one???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back