Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Headset with magnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrnik

Hello people,

I am a student and I have heard rumors of people cheating with a headset,a magnet in their ear , and a induction coil around their necks. Nothing new, but I have heard of someone who has this kind of headset built in such a way that he has his induction coil around his waist. Do you think that can be done? How?

I do not intend to build it for cheating.

Can't see any point in such an arrangement, since any self-respecting examination authority would insist on no headsets being worn.
Do you think that can be done? How?
Yes. Make the induction loop diameter => waist measurement ;).
As for the magnet in the ear, IMO that's either an urban myth or a con.

spy_earpiece_mic_sos_button2.jpg

This is what I am talking about, but the neckloop will actually be a "waistloop"
My question is, if make it the neckloop as a waist loop, will it "transport" signal to the magnet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back