Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HC-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

ding

Hello, I am a begginer in electronics and arduino. I want to rename HC-05 and change its password... i try youtube videos but it doesn't work...what is your advice?

Why does (seemingly) everyone think you tube videos are the way to learn? Find a good (written) tutorial (as posted above) and follow that.

Mike.
Because not all people learn the same way and it is much less effort (zero effort) to click and try an audio-visual method first in case it is enough of an explanation to get them started. Another question, why does (seemingly) every cranky old guy here expect noobies not to use modern tools?

Because not all people learn the same way and it is much less effort (zero effort) to click and try an audio-visual method first in case it is enough of an explanation to get them started. Another question, why does (seemingly) every cranky old guy here expect noobies not to use modern tools?
In my case i learned university MATH on YT. Maybe watching Recordings from universities? But best way to learn is to have combo "master and apprentice".
You cant ask teacher when watching vide.... Probably it will be hard to ask physics question on any forum and get also answer.

Last edited:
YT a modern tool ? its just a vehicle for producing revenue and tracking viewers interests for advertisers and scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back