Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Having trouble with subcircuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerzhul

I have most of my circuit design mapped out and completed, but I'm having trouble with one section.

The main goal is to turn off an LED 10 seconds after an event in an unrelated part of the circuit.

The event is that the voltage at a certain point drops below a determined critical voltage, I think. There might be a better way to trigger this.

I think this can be done simply, using only one capacitor and a transistor or two. But I haven't been able to figure out how exactly this should be set up, or find a circuit online that's relevant enough.

Would the input you supposedly already have designed be a long period voltage on or would it be a short pulse only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back