Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

have u seen these power sockets before

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrogers

have u seen these sockets in the eagle library?

been given some by a friend and have some uses for them but i cant seem to find the manufacurer or anything? looks like they have have a 3.81mm leg pitch, and the caliper is reading about 0.9mm leg thickness

cheers

Attachments

• 10032010511..jpg
    10032010511..jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 199
At a glance they look like Phoenix Contact parts. Not to say that you will find that particular 2 pin but as a guess I would start in the Phoenic Contact library.

Ron

Hi Ron. Thanks very much, i've found a 2 pole connector from Phoenix that could be the one.

Is there a way that i can see the dimensions of it within Eagle?

Hi Ron. Thanks very much, i've found a 2 pole connector from Phoenix that could be the one.

Is there a way that i can see the dimensions of it within Eagle?

You got me on that one. I just began to mess with Eagle. I am sure someone here will know.

Ron

I used to work for Phoenix Contact. Crap company. Camden electronics or Weidmuller are better and much cheaper

That's nice but the OP wants to ID the images he posted and find the connector(s) in the Eagle parts library. So are they Phoenix Contact or something else?

Ron

I used to work for Phoenix Contact. Crap company. Camden electronics or Weidmuller are better and much cheaper

That's probably the reason why Phoenix contactors were prescribed when building the new Munich airport.

Everything else was rejected, even premounted switching cabinets. :)

Boncuk

My original thoughts aside, yes they do look like Phoenix Contact. This will be identified by a letter P on the side of the package. Having said that, there are a couple of other companies that make green terminal blocks (Camden is one of them), so it could be one of them. Phoenix definitely make a 2 way plug and socket like the above

hmmm upon closer inspection they dont seem to have a P on them. the only markings are- DECA ME 3.81 and on the other side it says NHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back