Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone heard from Eric Gibbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, I notice cans of paint there in the background. You know that it is illegal in RSA to use children (or sheep) to do manual labor for you? This is not Australia you know. ;):p

hi SPDCHK.
I think you should visit Spec Savers, those sheep are goats..!:D

The image on the right is a goat.
Eric.

Last edited:
Hi Eric,

Just noticed your pic in 'farmer' mode. What are you doing with those llamas? <ha ha ha>

I happened to notice that little one seems to be investigating the other quite closely <another chuckle>

hi Ron,
This is me in Farmer mode, on our farm in RSA.

BTW: thats me on the right.!:rolleyes:

Lets see a pix of you.. PS: no air brushing allowed.;)

Hi Eric

That would be me in the center. :)

Wearing my work safety glasses no less.

Ron

Hi Eric

That would be me in the center. :)

Wearing my work safety glasses no less.

Ron

Gosh Ron,

You are almost as handsome and dashing as me.;)

Its nice to see a face.

Regards
Eric

Thank you Eric. Fortunately at my age vanity is no longer an issue in my life. Yes, somethimes it is sort of fun to connect a face with the text we see. :)

Ron

THAT is original...

I see ericgibbs most mornings while I am shaving, he seems insistent in using the mirror at the same time as I do.!

Liked that, Eric :D

The resemblance is uncanny. We have a new Dos Equis guy :) lol, Add a tan and contact lenses and you have a new career :)

View attachment 61994

Stay thirsty my friends

Last edited:
Yes, I have been told I do look like that guy. I also enjoy Dos Equis as well as Stella Artois. :)

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back