Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Has anyone heard from Eric Gibbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me going there.

When I checked his latest post's, their wasn't even a skip.

Sometimes I think someone has left when, I haven't been around for awhile.

Takes time to catch up with everyone, even if someone doesn't show up, seems someone else will fill the gap.

Glad your still on top of things, Eric:)

kv

I was going to say that I'd seen him quite a bit lately, especially in the quiz sheet posts, but I guess now there's not much of a need :D

Hi killivolt. Haven't seen you in a while! How are you?

I see ericgibbs most mornings while I am shaving, he seems insistent in using the mirror at the same time as I do.!

I wish he would go back to the Avatar he had when I found this place. The picture of a perfect English Gentleman. It was like reading the name and seeing the picture and it was perfect. :)

I can tell where he has been by those little letter E when he moderates. :)

Actually if I ever get back to the UK there are several of you guys I would love to visit.

Ron

I wish he would go back to the Avatar he had when I found this place. The picture of a perfect English Gentleman. It was like reading the name and seeing the picture and it was perfect. :)

I can tell where he has been by those little letter E when he moderates. :)

Actually if I ever get back to the UK there are several of you guys I would love to visit.

Ron

hi Ron,
This is me in Farmer mode, on our farm in RSA.

BTW: thats me on the right.!:rolleyes:

Lets see a pix of you.. PS: no air brushing allowed.;)

Eric.... Whereabout's in RSA did you live ( Have I asked that before? I had a little dejavu then.) I lived in Witbank for several years ( outside Jo-burg ).

hi Ian,
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
I guess you could say the South coast of South Africa

E.

Presumably the surfing in Rochdale is pretty poor? :p

Net surfing's ok.... But with the weather lately, I could have surfed down the brook next to our unit.:D:D:D.

Sometimes I wish I was back there..

hi Ian,
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
I guess you could say the South coast of South Africa

E.

Currently Eastern Cape the Government fraud province of note and working with the thickest of the thickest here...trying to reverse things...and stop their stealing, wasting, lying and clueless ways. Trying to help the unhelpable.

The majority have stupidity beyond belief. And are dragging us all down with them.

Cheers,
TV Tech

Last edited:
hi Ron,
This is me in Farmer mode, on our farm in RSA.

BTW: thats me on the right.!:rolleyes:

Lets see a pix of you.. PS: no air brushing allowed.;)

Eric, I notice cans of paint there in the background. You know that it is illegal in RSA to use children (or sheep) to do manual labor for you? This is not Australia you know. ;):p

Eric, I notice cans of paint there in the background. You know that it is illegal in RSA to use children (or sheep) to do manual labor for you? This is not Australia you know. ;):p

You seem to have mixed up Australia and New Zealand. Here in Aus all the Welsh sheep jokes get told about New Zealanders.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back